Monday, July 27, 2009

Updates

So I made an appointment to see a different eye doctor. We are going on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see what this new one says. I just left the other one feeling confused and frustrated, with no answers. You shouldn't leave a doctor's office feeling that way. I'll definitely post and let you all know how it goes!

He's also going to start PT soon. The therapist is coming over Wednesday afternoon to check him over and we will talk about goals, etc. that I want for him.

On another note, I had a physical today, and they did an EKG. It came back abnormal, so I get to go and take a stress test in a couple weeks. Yay! (Insert sarcasm) Nah, it won't be too bad. I doubt anything is wrong, but if there is, I would rather find out sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment