Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hurry up and wait...

It's the worst part. Sitting and waiting and worrying about what could be. But at the same time trying to think positive. It's the toughest thing I've ever had to do. But I definitely couldn't do it without all the love and support i've been getting. To all my friends and family, thank you! Here is a wonderful poem that a friend of my hubby sent him. It helps me to feel a lot better.

The Special Child---

The child, yet unborn, spoke with the Father.
"Lord, how will I survive in the world?
My walk may be slower,
my speech hard to understand.
I may look different.
What is to become of me?"
The Lord replied to the child,
"My precious one, have no fear.
I will give you exceptional parents.
They will love you because you are special,
not in spite of it. Though your path through life
will be difficult, your reward will be greater.
You have been blessed with
a special ability to love, and those whose lives you
touchwill be blessed because you are special."

author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment