Thursday, January 14, 2010

Slacking!

I don't know why I can't make myself keep up with this blog. Nothing is really happening to blog about I guess... Joey is still doing awesome. He has his 6 month evaluation with First Steps (Early Intervention program in KY) to see if he needs any other therapy added in at this point. I don't think he does really, he is still only behind in his motor skills. He hates being on his tummy, not because he can't lift his head or anything, but because it makes him work! He is a lazy baby :) He would be super happy if he could just lay on his back all day, or sit in his jumperoo. He LOVES that! I'll have to post some pictures soon - he's gotten so big!

2 comments:

  1. Cayman was the same way for awhile...lazy, laying on her back, content to stay just like that. Then one day, *poof* she developed motivation and now she's a mover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he does that!! His therapist has a hard time getting him motivated :)

    ReplyDelete