Friday, February 20, 2009

And again...

Well, I have yet ANOTHER Dr. appointment on Monday, at UK, so I can meet the OB who will be delivering Joey. I've met so many people in the past few months its hard to keep them all straight! I'll be talking to this Dr. also to get the name of a pediatric neuroseurgeon who will be doing the shunt surgery on Joey.

I'll just be so glad when Joey is finally here, because at least that way I'll be able to see him and touch him and know that he is ok, and I can get the words "spontaneous stillbirth" out of my head. Right now that's my main worry. Since there's nothing we can do right now about any of the issues, that's about all I have left to worry about. We are getting there! I'm 29 weeks right now, and usually based on the blogs i've been reading, 32 weeks is about when the births started. Of course I don't want Joey to be born until he's as ready as he can be.

Well, that's about all for now. I'll update again after the appointment Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment